Pre-registration is required for both virtual and in-person classes; walk-ins are not permitted on Saturday. At checkout, pay with a credit card or electronic check. Registration closes 11/11/20. Council refund policy. How to Register. How to change a class.
|Early Registration (before 10/16)
|Late Registration (after 10/31)
Register Course Descriptions (coming soon)
What to Bring (in-person classes)
Camp Strake is located at Hines Lake Rd, Coldspring, TX 77331. Latitude and Longitude: 30.617127, -95.247358. Arrive 30-60 minutes prior to the beginning of your track.
• completed copy of pre-event screening form
• copy of BSA Annual Health and Medical Record
(Part A & B for all Scouting events)
• lunch and drink
• comfortable closed-toed walking shoes (for camp tour)
• Field or activity uniform, recommended
• Clothing appropriate for weather
• Camp chair
• Day pack or backpack, recommended
• Notetaking materials
For the in-person event: The latest state, county, and Center for Disease Control and Maintenance (CDC) requirements on the day of the event will be followed. Participants will be notified before the event of the specific requirements. All participants must follow any procedures recommended by the council's Enterprise Risk Management Committee such as completing a pre-event screening form, temperature checks, wearing a mask (unless for medical reasons), limiting group sizes that remain together during the event, frequent hand washing, and/or social distancing. See the council's COVID-19 "At-Risk" Participant Statement. Participants who are sick or displaying any COVID-19 symptoms should not attend.
How to Register
Click on the Register button
Step 1: Select Schedule for (participant)
Step 2: Choose activity (day)
Step 3: Pick a class (click “+” add)
Repeat steps 2 and 3 for each day of classes
Continue steps 1, 2 and 3 for additional participants
Step 4: Click continue and the bottom of the page
Step 5: Checkout
Step 6: Payment
Classes that are full will not show up.
How to Modify a Registration
To change your class selections after registering:
• Logon to www.samhoustonbsa.doubleknot.com or use the direct link in your emailed receipt.
• If you don't know your User ID and Password, select the Need help logging on? link.
• Logging in will bring you to the Summary tab showing your current registrations.
• Click on the desired action button to update the registration. Please note that some classes might be full.